The lone surviving gunman captured during last year’s terrorist assault on Mumbai confessed his involvement in the attacks in court Monday. Mohammed Ajmal Kasab is one of 10 Pakistani nationals who police said unleashed terror on India’s financial capital for four days and three nights in November
The only surviving suspect accused of taking part in the deadly terror attacks in Mumbai, India, was formally charged Wednesday with attempted murder and damage to public property, a prosecutor said. Special Public Prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam told reporters that Mohammed Ajmal Kasab did not attend the court session because of security reasons. Nikam, speaking outside Qila Court in Mumbai, said Kasab will face other charges.