An autopsy on Shain Gandee, a cast member of MTV reality show Buckwild, showed he died from carbon monoxide poisoning, Kanawha County Sheriff’s Department said on Tuesday (local time). Deputy Brian Humphreys told Reuters that the deaths of Gandee, 21, his uncle David, 48, and friend Donald Robert Myers, 27, on Monday morning were ruled “accidental” after coroners completed autopsies on all three men.
Police are trying to figure out if a crime has been committed after the remains of more than 100 people have been found, preserved, in a medical examiners abandoned North Florida storage unit, after its contents were auctioned off for a $900 bid. For $900, the winning bid at a Pensacola storage auction got the contents of […]
Like alien autopsies and the second gunman, the belief that someone other than a glover’s son from Stratford wrote William Shakespeare’s plays is a conspiracy theory that refuses to die.